Tropical No Bake Marmalade Cheesecakes
The weather is warming and with Summer on its way there is sure to be a Hank’s product to suit every occasion.
Today we have for you a delicious Tropical Cheesecakes recipe using Hank’s Orange & Lime Marmalade that looks delicious, and easy to make for even amateur cooks.
200g shortbread biscuit
75g butter, melted
4 tablespoon desiccated coconut
250g cream cheese, room temperature
250g mascarpone cheese, room temperature
160g icing sugar, sifted
Zest of 2 limes
Hank’s Orange & Lime Marmalade
½ fresh ripe pineapple, thinly sliced into small pieces
2 ripe mangoes, diced
Mint to garnish
1. Place the shortbread into a food processor and roughly blitz until the biscuits resemble fine bread crumbs. Add in the melted butter and coconut and pulse until the mixture comes together.
2. Place 3-4 tablespoons of the biscuit mixture into four 250ml sized jars. Press the mixture down with your fingertips. Refrigerate. Set aside about 1/3 cup of the leftover biscuit base to garnish the top later.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer place the cream cheese, mascarpone, icing sugar and lime zest. Beat the mixture until smooth. Add in ¼ cup of Hanks Orange & Lime Marmalade and gently mix to combine.
4. Place the filling into a piping bag or alternatively make one from a zip lock bag by snipping off a corner. Pipe a layer of filling on top of the base.
5. Add a layer of sliced pineapple pieces and repeat with another layer of filling.
6. Add a layer of diced mango and finish off with a layer of filling.
7. Heat a small saucepan and brush some of the leftover pineapple and mango with Hank’s Orange and Lime Marmalade. Place into the pan and cook briefly until the fruit has slightly caramelized.
8. Cool the fruit before garnishing the top of each cheesecake. Add a small dollop of Hank’s Orange and Lime Marmalade followed by a sprinkling of the leftover shortbread base and a sprig of mint.
9. Refrigerate the cheesecakes for at least an hour before serving.