1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. In a small saucepan add the cauliflower florets, water, coconut oil and chicken stock powder. Place the lid on and bring to the boil and reduce to simmer for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft. Do not drain! Once cooled slightly using a stick blender blitz everything until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
3. Clean the small saucepan and add the Dutch baby carrots and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and add in the honey and butter. Over a low heat melt the butter and honey and cook for 5 minutes until the honey has caramelized slightly over the carrots and they are golden shiny. Set aside.
4. In an ovenproof fry pan over medium heat place the duck breast in skin side down and cook until golden. Flip and place into the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes. Remove and set aside on a plate to rest.
5. In the same pan add the red wine to deglaze the pan. Add the Sour Cherry & Mustard Chutney to the pan and simmer until reduced by half and thickened slightly.
6. To plate add a dollop of cauliflower and smear across the plate. Top with slices of duck breast and some of the Dutch carrots to the side. Top with a drizzle of the jus and small pieces of the baby radish as garnish. Serve immediately.