1. Preheat oven to 180C (160C Fan bake). Line a 12-pan muffin tray with muffin papers. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl sift the flour and add the brown sugar and lightly beaten eggs, melted butter, coconut milk and the mashed pear.
3. Gently stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
4. Spoon the mix into the muffin papers and top with 2 tablespoons of Hanks Pear & Vanilla Jam. Swirl the jam through the top of the mixture.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a skewer comes our clean.
** If the pears aren’t ripe enough to mash, process in a blender or food processer.