1. Preheat the oven to 160C (150C Fan Bake) and line the base and sides of a 20cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place the dairy free margarine and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until pale and creamy. On low gradually add the beaten eggs, vanilla extract followed by the almond meal, gluten free plain flour and spices. Mix together until combined.
3. Place half the cake mixture into the prepared tin and sprinkle 100g of the white chocolate over the top. Add 100g of Hanks Pear and Vanilla jam in spoonful’s over the top and swirl into the mixture.
4. Add the remainder of the cake mixture over the top. Press in the beurre bosch pears around the middle of the tin. Top with the remainder of the jam and swirl in. The rest of the white chocolate will be sprinkled over near the end of baking.
5. Place into the oven for 40 minutes before sprinkling over the rest of the white chocolate over the top. Cook for a further 30- 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. If the cake is starting to brown to quickly, cover with alfoil until cooked through.
6. Let the cake cool completely before removing from the tin. Serve immediately or it can be kept in an air tight container for up to a week.